Our Tourist Office is a non-profit organization, administered by volunteers. It includes various tourism providers such as traders, associations, individuals ... officially since 1952 but began earlier in 1925. The office is classified by the Prefect as Category III that reflects the various services offered. The President of our office has been Mr. Labadie since 1993
We are responsible for :
- Adviser and inform
- Promote tourism
- Animate tourist actions
- Coordinate local tourism
These missions are carried out by three counselors which ensure the proper functioning of the Office, but their functions are also :
- Lorris promotion and township and the Loiret
- Participate in the organization of events in the city and township
- Update tourist information
- Update the departmental and local editions
- Estimate the potential tourism.
- Update tourism statistics
To subscribe to theLorris Tourist Office , just come and register with this membership you will receive discount on our services, but also for Lorriçois shopkeepers to insert an advertisement in LORRIS 2015 with a discount .Membership : € 22 / year
At your disposal at the Tourist Office :
- Documentation on all regions of France (map, accommodation, places to see ...) and international documentation
- Services : a computer with Internet access (2 € / h), copy, fax, binding and plasticizing of documents
- The shop offers books and historical Lorris Township, postcards, but also souvenirs of the city (CD, DVD of the Organ of Lorris), maps and walking tours ...
- « Loisir’Info » which includes monthly events Lorris and Canton,
- Tickets for shows Lorriçois
- Consulting of religious and historical archives of Towship of Lorris
- Cookbooks available (4500 recipies of mushrooms, game and freshwater fish).