A little history :
The departure of the village was the "villa", big farm, Gallo-Roman who was at the Lieu-des-Champs.
Ouzouer is situated on a river which divides the town into 2 equal parts from north to south.
The castle of Lieu-des-Champs was prosperous until the fourteenth century.
In 1349 King Philip VI of Valois stayed in from Lorris. It was during the Hundred Years War, the English Robin Canolle, in 1358, following the path of salt to Châtillon, destroyed it, saving the village and church were separated from the road by marshes.
In the fifteenth century the Lord Ouzouer lives in Castle Ouzouer, which is preserved moated plan on Cadastre 1811. In 1565 the Lord obtained the king's permission to establish a weekly market and an annual fair, which lasted until the Revolution, this is probably why the village has a so big and beautiful pastures. Note also the former Calvary entirely of stone.
In the eighteenth century, was Ouzouer the diocese of Sens, stewardship of Orleans, the election of Montargis. The local lord had the right to appoint the priest. Policeman lord of the land was the lord of Ouzouer. Then this parish had 300 inhabitants. In 1869, there were 258 inhabitants in the village and 12 hamlets away from the town of 1 or 2 km. Neighboring parishes Vimory, Solterre, Presnoy, Nogent, Varennes, Oussoy.