· 2 small hiking circuits exist on Oussoy.
· Discover our township and its countryside.
· The cover of hikes is on sale at the reception of the Office of Tourism Lorris office.
· For more information, you can also contact :
COMITE DEPARTEMENTAL DU LOIRET
8 rue Escures, 45000 ORLEANS
Phone: 02 38 78 04 04 - Fax: 02 38 77 04 12
· 4 hiking trails exist in the Canton of Lorris.
· The forms can be collected from the Tourist Office of Lorris
· For those who love horse riding and nature, several possible routes will give you access to the Canton of Lorris in the vast forest of Orleans (massif de Lorris), area ponds and channel Orleans.
· The Orléans Forest - Massif de Lorris route
· From Ouzouer-sur-Loire to Lorris (2 days)
The third largest massif in the Orléans forest is a region closely associated with the history of the Resistance. It is also known as the home of the osprey, the “fish eagle”. For more information :
COMITE DEPARTEMENTAL DE TOURISME EQUESTRE
Tel. 02.38.84.67.60 or 06 10 28 22 60