• General Cousin was committed in 1870 at the age of 16 years, then he went to Saint-Cyr, where he made a less successful career she would be able (He read the free speech and was a supporter enthusiasm Drumond) . It was close to Paris Gallieni during the War of 1914. As such, he was proud of his son decorated wounded in September 1914.
• Leon Pallière Painter 1823/1887
• Louise Astre Chavanneau widow Pallière 1830-1922 painter by the name of Blanchard
• Du Temple (Jean- Marie Felix de la Croix) French sailor (Lorris1823 -1890) brother Du Temple Jean- Louis Antoine Rivallon de La Croix sailor and French scientist born in Châteauneuf -sur- Loire (1819-1889).
• Jean -Marie Felix de la Croix distinguished himself in the Crimea (1855), then at the head of marine executioners in Italy (1859) and Mexico. He commanded in 1870, a brigade of the 21st corps in the army of the Loire. Member Ille et Vilaine in 1871 ardent Royalist, he contributed to the fall of Thiers in 1874, the overthrow of De Broglie.
• His brother headmaster mechanics Brest specialized in the study of steam navigation and retired in 1875 after defending the department of Nièvre in 1870. It should scientific literature.
• Henri- Nicolas Belleteste, Lorris died 17 May 1808 at the age of 30 years.
• Abbé Michel Chausson : Founding President of Friends of the organ of Lorris , discoverer of the instrument except dated 1501 it was restored beautifully . Born in 1927 in Châtillon-Coligny there was ordained a priest in 1952, before being appointed for 4 years at the Lycée Saint-Louis de Montargis, then the parish of Sainte Madeleine until 1970. This year, he won the parish Varennes-Changy. At the same time, he found the organ of Lorris, ransacked during a Christmas party unhappy by a mad (or jealous) organist and undertook to do repaired by George Koenig, organ builder of Sarre-Union. Therefore, Father Chausson devoted more time to this instrument and was known internationally.