A little history:
The stronghold of the Middle Ages depended Coudroy of the Abbey of St-Benoît-sur-Loire.
In the eighteenth century, was Coudroy the Diocese of Sens, the Stewardship Orleans, Election of Montargis, the Archdeaconry and Deanery Gatinaise.
There were two castles. There is only one of the renovated twentieth century on the site of the ancient and medieval two lumps Plissonnière : la Motte at the entrance of the village and the Little Machau , the latter country residence of senior royal dignitaries during the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries.
Small town with several bridges over the Canal d'Orléans at the edge of the Forest of Orleans.
The building to the Town Hall was built in 1880, the administrative offices are on the ground floor and a large apartment is upstairs.
In 1790, Coudroy had 382 inhabitants, the maximum was raised in 1876 with 416 residents.
In 1869, there were 383 inhabitants in this parish including those of two isolated farms and four small hamlets dependent Coudroy.
In 1970, the school was closed, there were only seven students enrolled.
June 16, 1990, two openings for this small town, the Town Hall and the three locks that had just been appointed.